Tuesday, April 20, 2010
it can't be!!!!
so a little while ago i got up to get my kids ready for school. i peed. then i weighed myself. yeah.... so it says i've gained 3 pounds. i'm like wtf? three pounds? really??? are you kidding???? i've been eating not as well as i should but i have been exercising. i guess it's time to step it up a notch. i'm hoping maybe my scale is jacked since i dropped it the other day? could it be? or is it more just wishful thinking on my part? damn. i go for my next dr appt in about a week and i really wanted there to be some more loss to report. now it's looking like there will only be a few pounds. it's frustrating i'm not losing as fast as i thought i would. but i guess a lot of that is me. i'm not the same as everyone else ("we are all different" they say) and i have a hard time not drinking sweet tea, raspberry lemonade and stuff like that. all those "empty" calories. i swear i'm getting back on track with my food and eating though. more fish for me! lol there's no way in hell i'm changing my ticker either. the scale is lying!!! or at least i'm gonna make it tell me i'm at the 215 i was several days ago. it better!!! or else!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



nonsense I say! 3 pounds overnight? Nope. Cant be real. But yes...empty calories baaaaad!
ReplyDeleteI am havign a hard time breaking my sweet tea habit, too. Don't feel bad. By the way, scales are lying, cheating pieces of metal and you can't beleive a word it says...unless of course it says something good. Have you had a lot of salt recently? You may just be retaining water...:)
ReplyDeleteSweet tea is so popular in the south, everywhere you go it's there! I agree that there's no way you could have gained 3 pounds overnight. Weight is very subjective and even though I am guilty of it, I try not to weigh every day. I only really count my weight on Mondays. Like Stephanie said, you could be retaining water or since you ate the pizza, it may not have cleared your system yet and is still hanging out in your intestines. Stay strong!! Have you tried crystal lite in your water?
ReplyDeletei dream about cakes! damn the sweet tooth! excercising will also affect the scale!
ReplyDeleteMake sure you do your measurements...which can be better than the actual amount on the scale!
Hi Holly, I just found your blog. I'm thinking you are retaining water from the pizza the night before plus exercise sometimes makes you retain.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I look forward to following your blog!