Tuesday, May 11, 2010

well

my cat is meowing and driving me nuts. he's one of those cats that likes to be an indoor/outdoor cat. he goes in and out. like a kid. only.... he will meow at the door really really loud til you come let him in or out. and he tends to do it at 3am sometimes, too. pain in the butt he is!!! but anyway....

i just caught up on some of my blog reading. it was a little depressing to see how great ya'll are all doing on your weight loss and to know how not so great i feel i am doing on mine.  as ya'll know... i got my first fill on the 28th of april. almost two weeks ago.and i've only lost four pounds since then. yeah....and i know four pounds is better than nothing but i think those four pounds were from the liquids and mushies i had to do for the day of and days after the fill. i lost three of them those days and then one just the other day. i know it's better than nothing but damn. and i also know it's my fault i'm not losing. i mean, i have been eating a lot of bad stuff and not exercising. i feel bad for that.

don't get me wrong. i'm sooo happy to see sooo many of ya'll doing soooo well. (a lotta sooo's huh? LOL) but i just wanna be doing that well,too. gotta get my butt in gear. that's what i gotta do!

ok...well, i am gonna go get some workout wear on and take the dog for a walk. he needs it and so do i!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to make those changes and make good food choices. I'm still struggling but I always get a reward the next morning on the scale when I eat what I'm supposed to. Just last night I resisted eating an evening snack and was rewarded this morning with another pound lost. Stay positive and work hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very hard and I think we have to remember that this is a slower but successful process! I also think that if you have a little more junk in your trunk, then you lose the weight quicker! Just stay positive and keep on rocking! You will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need a cat door.

    Sorry you are struggling, but you really are doing so well! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete